- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
Omg. I was scrolling so fast I had to scroll back up because I thought this was a midget. *Storms off. Locks self in closet*
i want leonardo dicaprio to be nominated for an oscar for the great gatsby and i want him to win but if he doesn’t, i want him to just go
and walk onto the stage, take the statue and walk out completely calmly and everyone else just lets him
this picture of david tennant trying to iceskate pretty much makes my life
there is no evidence to prove that timelords exist, however there is no evidence to prove that timelords don’t exist therefore timelords do exist everybody go home
except for timelords - they can’t go home.
The notes. You don’t belong here if you don’t reblog this. THE NOTES!
Have an interview in the morning and I should be sleeping right now but I can’t because since I live near the sticks/boonies, the summer doesn’t equal fun in the sun. No, it equals swarming termites EVERYWHERE!!! And now they are all over the house. Including my room and every other room in the house. They keep getting in my bed. I had to sleep on the lazy boy last night, but that isn’t an option tonight because they’ve reached it too now. I don’t know what to do. One of my biggest fears is having a bug crawl into my ear/mouth/nose while I sleep reach my brain or lungs and kill me. Yes, it’s dramatic. I know, but it is still possible and if you could see how bad the damn things are right now you would understand. Like I swear there are more termites out here then there is oxygen. I just can’t!